25 September 2010

A Royal Thing

Cows look like pig, chickens look like monkey, turkeys look like human. After all we are loving the statue-like silly-looking alpacas. We can stare at each other for hours, at the end, alpaca 1 human being 0. It's the euphoria of going to the Royal Melbourne Show for the first timeee! :) Isn't that sweet!She's trying her luck haha. We didn't really plan to go but we found that the weather's so nice that day so we just randomly went there. And it turned out that we were falling in love with the flocks. Somehow it does feel like Jakarta Fair hahaha and we are in love with those showbags as well! Don't blame them, they got bored as well.Pretty herds as you can see. I've never seen a chicken that pretty nor a sheep that handsome, uu! Friends and I managed to cuddle the sheep (the little one of course) hehe but they're just so adorable! Hm I wonder if I can take one home with me. 'Ibu pejabat' style chicken.Anyway. We had such a great day at the showground, smelling the spring air! I feel bad eating chicken afterward, hm. It's such a nice break though :)

No comments: