30 June 2014

Poetic Bromo

I definitely am more of a mountain person than a sea one, I found places like mountains are poetic in their own ways. And oh very beautiful Indonesia is, with just some hours spent on the road and budget trip on the mission. When the chance to get away from the city on the weekend, we got to do so. 
(Photos were taken with iPhone)
Last weekend, friends and I planned a trip to Bromo. Catching the sunrise was one thrilling journey through the savanna in the dark of dawn, getting up to Pananjakan and arriving there with so many others. But I got to tell you, the view was breathtaking. It was unlike I have seen before in Indonesia, knowing that mostly I have lived a city live and only going out to the nature once in a while. This reassured me that I got to go see more of Indonesia. The low fog summed up the pretty picture, consisting of rows of mountains and greeneries throughout our eyesight. We took a deep breath to fully felt the majestic mother nature and just enjoyed the moment being. 
(Ngadisari, Indonesia not Healesville, Australia)
Lastly, Jazz Gunung perfectly captured the beauty of jazz and the sound of nature with the beautiful mountainous sunset as the background. So much of me were surprised to know how much I have not seen in Indonesia and how Indonesia really possess the charm. Definitely weekend well spent, a perfect getaway from work and a worthwhile experience spent with friends.

No comments: