11 July 2010

Miss Marple

Such a shame, I have been in Melbourne for some time now and I haven't been to Miss Marple's. Haha. So here we were, going up to the mountain (yes it's on a mountain!), having breakfast at Miss Marple's. Luckily, I have a friend who's so kind, he drove us up to the mountain hehehe. I heard people say that you have to be exactly at 11 to get a seat, and yes that's not a joking matter, we got there at around 11, and we almost didn't get a seat.Well, the food. I can't say that it's something that can blow you away, it was just okay. I guess it's more of an atmospheric thing. Like, it's a very homey sort of place, and people do enjoy having conversations here. But, but. If you're already in this area, you definitely have to go to Brother John (it's a restaurant as well, 5 minutes walk from Miss Marple's) and you have, I repeat, you have to taste the most unbelievably soft-warm-smooth-yummy-best ever scones I have ever tasted! I can't believe there's a scone that good.

3 comments:

air cup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hafiz akhbar said...

nad i want the shoes !!!

Unknown said...

shoes? hobes? hehehe. get one fiz, they're awwwsome! just a bit pricey though. i can get it for you if you want hahaha