14 June 2010

Cultured

I don't know why, but this performance was so captivating. We went to this Turkish-Japanese festival at BMW Edge. It's a Turkish thing, I remember seeing something like this in Ahmad Dhani's video clip, right? Infotainment can't be that bad you know haha.
It's amazing to see how people's perception is different in many ways. Things are interpreted variously, even for the same religion or else. In some parts of the world, they seem to be very cultured, I feel like I need to refine myself haha. I need to open myself for things, ya? Hahaha.Oh can't get enough of Melbourne.

2 comments:

Jovita Ayu said...

acara apa tuh nad?? seru bangettt gila gue jadi pingin ke melbourne liat blog lo! haha

Unknown said...

hey jov! itu kaya acara kebudayaan turkish-japanese gitu hehehe iya ayok main ke sini dong! :)