06 May 2010

Taking Part

Image credits: The Sisters Hayes, The Sisters Hayes, 2009. Photo by Brendan Harwood The Sisters Hayes, The Sisters Hayes, 2009. Photo by Brendan Harwood Web only imgages: The Sisters Hayes, A Portrait of Saint Agatha, 2009, photo credit: Rebecca Hayes The Sisters Hay

Will be volunteering for this Next Wave festival event, oh super duper excited. Do check out about A Good Death, I haven't got any idea too what it's all about, haha. But I'm sure it's going to be amazingly interesting. Even thinking of things that I could learn from helping out in this event thrills me! :) I'll help putting up and taking down this visual arts events with the artists, invigilating, and helping out in technical support. So glad to be chosen to help setting this thing up. You know, I feel so excited to get involved in this event just because I really feel that this is my thing and I couldn't be happier doing it :)

Anyway I'll be doing some other things for Next Wave festival as well, performing for one of the many shows there. Tell you later about that :) Can't wait for the whole thing to finally come together, hihi. Cheers!

2 comments:

Pedalpusher3051 said...

Hi Nadia, I don't know which is your email. But if you email me, Sonya, I'll reply with what you asked for. Are you giraffeking or blueberrycheesecake90?

Unknown said...

Ah thanks and sorry. I'll give you a quick email. Thanks :)